In August, the last 2020 technical webinars of the B-MRS Lives & Webinars program were held. Five online lectures on scientific instrumentation and material characterization were given by professionals from instrumentation companies, from Brazil and abroad. Between 30 and 160 participants attended each of the lectures, held on B-MRS’s Zoom and Facebook.
The Lives & Webinars program is a B-MRS learning and training initiative during the period of social distancing due to the Covid-19 pandemic, carried out in partnership with instrumentation companies.
Watch the webinars held in August, whose recording was authorized by the speakers:
- How Vacuum Innovation Drives Instrumentation (Agilent). See here.
- Instrumented Indentation Techniques on Polymers (Nanovea e Altmann). See here.
- Caracterização Elétrica de Materiais (Keysight). See here.
- Not just for experts – PDF analysis in the home laboratory (Bruker). See here.
- Soluções de vácuo para pesquisa em materiais (Edwards Vacuum). See here.