We know that, after a year without the B-MRS annual meeting, our community is particularly eager to meet again around high quality science. That is why our organizing team has been working hard to ensure an interactive and fruitful virtual event this year.
In the joint event XIX B-MRS Meeting + IURMS ICEM, from August 30 to September 3, we will offer you all the possibilities to exchange information, network and chat with colleagues, lecturers and exhibitors, in a multidisciplinar and international environment.
This year, our meeting comprises 7 plenary lectures by leading scientists from around the world and more than twenty thematic symposia with invited, oral and poster sessions covering fields ranging from Biomaterials to Electronic Structure Calculations.
The meeting also features a virtual exhibition of products and services for the materials research community. And, of course, we will enjoy virtually our traditional Memorial Lecture in the opening session and, at the end of the event, the exciting Student Awards Ceremony, where more than 50 prizes and awards will be given.
Abstract submission is open until May 11th. Submit your abstract, invite your collaborators. Join us for the largest conference in the area of Materials Science in Latin America.
Prof Gustavo Dalpian (Conference Chair)
– Abstract submission. Responding to requests from our community, the deadline for abstract submission has been extended to May 11th. See instructions for authors, here.
– Symposia. Abstracts can be submitted within the 24 thematic symposia that comprise the event, covering the most diverse materials, from design to applications. See the list of symposia, here.
– Awards for undergraduate and graduate students. The Bernhard Gross Awards, from B-MRS, will distinguish the best poster and best oral presentation of each symposium. The American Chemical Society’s ACS Publications Prizes will award cash prizes to the best works from the event. The RSC Award, from the Royal Society of Chemistry, will award the top 6 posters with vouchers to purchase books. Find out how to compete for the prizes, here.
– Plenary and memorial lecture. 8 internationally renowned scientists confirmed their presence at the event. See here.
– Registration. Early registration discount is available until July 30th. Check the fees, here.
– Support and sponsorship. This virtual edition of the event offers several possibilities for companies and entities interested in connecting with the community and exhibiting their products and services. Interested parties can contact Alexandre Alves at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event website: https://www.sbpmat.org.br/19encontro/