We are organising a special issue for Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology (JCTB) (published by Wiley, Impact Factor = 2.75, https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10974660). We would like to invite authors to submit contributions.
The theme of this special issue is Latest Development of Nanotechnology in Latin America. We would particularly encourage new academics for contribution as we aim to promote research works in nanotechnology with new ideas. Initially, we have set several key areas for the issue:
– Nanotechnology applied to sensors and biosensors
– Nanoparticles and its interactions with plants
– Risk assessment of nanomaterials
– Drug delivery systems
– Development of new functional organic, inorganic and hybrid materials
– Nanotechnology applied to gene transfer
– Molecular simulations in nanotechnology
– Bio-based nanomaterials aiming agriculture and environmental applications
– Magnetic nanomaterials and its applications
– Nanoparticles aiming topical applications
– Biomimetic silica nanoparticles
– Hybrid biofilms aiming for food applications.
We aim to set the deadline for December 31st and to publish the special issue online in 2021. JCTB does not impose publication charges but it provides open access options with a fee.
Once the invitation is accepted, please inform one of the Guest Editors prior to manuscript submission.
Submissions should follow the general guidelines for submitting an article to a Special Issue in JCTB:
- Authors should consult the author guidelines for details relating to formatting and article types. These can be found at:
- Authors should submit their papers using the manuscript submission system at: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jctb-wiley and should mention the Special Issue in the cover letter.
- Authors must ensure they select “YES” when asked if their paper has been invited for a Special Issue during the submission process. They should also enter the name of the Special Issue in the field provided.
- Authors should suggest at least two referees for each paper with email contact information.
- Authors should submit their papers in the given time frame. Please contact the guest editor if you encounter any problems with meeting the submission due date.
- All papers will be subject to the journals usual, rigorous, peer review process and papers will be handled by an editor from the journal.
- If you would like your images to be considered for the cover, please email your suggestions to email@example.com once your article has been accepted for publication.
If you have any further enquiry, please contact us.
Dr. Renata de Lima (University of Sorocaba, Brazil)
Dr. Leonardo F. Fraceto (UNESP, Brazil)
Dr. Humphrey H. P. Yiu (Heriot-Watt University, UK)