A FAPESP postdoctoral fellowship is available to carry out research within the scope of the Thematic Project “Nonlinear Photonics: spectroscopy and advanced processing of materials”, based at the São Carlos Institute of Physics, whose responsible researcher is Prof. Cleber R. Mendonça. Postdoctoral research will focus on Nonlinear Optical Spectroscopy.
– Doctorate in Physics (required)
– Experience with femtosecond pulse laser (mandatory)
– Experience with optical systems alignment (mandatory)
– Experience in optical spectroscopy (mandatory)
– English proficiency (required)
– Great academic performance and scientific production
Candidates must submit resume, letter of interest, two letters of recommendation, academic transcripts (masters and/or doctorate).
The position is open to Brazilians and foreigners. The selected candidate will receive a FAPESP Post-Doctoral Scholarship in the amount of R$ 7,373.10 per month and a Technical Reserve equivalent to 15% of the annual scholarship amount for expenses related to the research activity.