(+5548) 3234-7896 R.: 210 e
(+5548) 3331-9268 R.: 210
8 to 12 a.m. and 1:30 to 5:30 p.m.
(Alexandre Dias and Laura Bertuzzi)
|Instructions for Authors
Call for papers
1) Contributions must be electronically submitted as 1 or 2-page extended abstracts to SBPMat or MICROMAT, respectively. Accepted extended abstracts will be published in the proceedings of the 5th Meeting (CD-ROM);
2) Full papers of accepted extended abstract can be submitted up to October 8th for publication in a
specialized journal in the specific area of each symposium.
The format of the full papers
follow the guidelines of the selected journal. The scientific committee of the
symposium will be responsible for the selection of
the full papers
in the Journals;
3) Both oral and poster contributions are accepted
to the 5 th Brazilian MRS Meeting 2006. The
preference for oral or poster
presentation must be specified during the electronic submission of each contribution;
4) All texts submitted to Meeting, including the extended abstract (in pdf), poster and slides must be in English;
5) Invited lectures must all be presented in English;
6) The language of each oral presentation (English or Portuguese) must be specified by the submission of the extended abstract. English presentations are preferred, as long as the author ensures the scientific quality of the presentation. The language
of the presentation will be used as a criterion to change contributions from oral to
poster if it would be needed.
1) Electronic submission consists of sending 1page extended abstracts for SBPMat related symposia and 2 pages extended abstracts or MICROMAT related symposia. Deadline: June 30, 2006. Guidelines for extended abstract preparation can be downloaded from “Download do modelo word de manuscrito resumido”;
2) Acceptance notification will be provided up to August 11, 2006;
3) Deadline for do the recommended corrections of the extended abstracts, (corrections suggested by the referees ): August, 21;
4) Full papers of the accepted extended abstract (accepted contributions) can be submitted up to October 8th. The scientific committee of each symposium will select the full papers for publication. The full papers must fulfill journal guidelines (see links to the journal guidelines in www.sbpmat.org.br/5meeting, in item “Publications”).
5) Please check the Final Program on the website of the 5th Brazilian MRS Meeting, after September 8, 2006.
V Encontro da SBPMat - Sociedade Brasileira de Pesquisas em Materiais