The Brazilian Materials Research Society (B-MRS) and the Organizing Committee of the XIII Brazilian MRS meeting invite the worldwide community of materials research to attend the 2014 Meeting. This traditional forum will be dedicated to recent advances and perspectives in materials science and technology.
|Prof. Alberto Salleo||Organic electronic devices||Stanford University||United States|
|Roberto Dovesi||Theoretical calculations applied to materials||Universita' degli Studi di Torino||Italy|
|Prof. Dr. Luís Antonio F. M. Dias Carlos||Luminescence applied to nanomedicine||Universidade de Aveiro||Portugal|
|Jean Marie Dubois||Specialist in quasicristal materials||Institut Jean-Lamour||France|
|Prof. Sir Colin Humphreys||Specialist in GaN and microscopy||University of Cambridge||England|
|Prof. Dr. Karl Leo||Solar and Photovoltaics Engineering Research Center||TU Dresden||Germany|
|Robert Chang||Specialist education materials||Northwestern University, Evanston||United States|
- Download Proceedings - XIII Brazilian MRS - João Pessoa 2014.
- Download Program Book.
- Best works presented in each symposium, in the oral form or as poster, will be able to be published as an international proceeding paper in a special volume of B-MRS in the IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, in the format "open access".
- Be aware of the new method of abstract submission.
Official Hotel of the 13th. Meeting SBPMat 2014: Nord Luxxor Skyler
Click here to see other options Hotels
- Submission: until May 23th;
- Submission including corrections: until July 10th;
- Notification of the accepted abstracts: July 15th;
- Deadline early registration: August 22th;
Transportation - Convention center
Transfer from airports (JPA, REC e NAT)
The best works presented during the XIII B-MRS by students will be able to apply for the “Prize Bernhard Gross".
Opening Ceremony: Memorial Lecture "Joaquim Costa Ribeiro", to be presented by Prof. Dr. José Arana Varela.
Follow the news of the event