Damage Inspection – Techniques and Applications
The aim of this symposium is to present investigations on technologies developed for damage inspection involving material and structural failures as well as failure analyses techniques to determine its root causes. It is also a goal of this mini-symposium to present several possibilities of application of these technologies in real problems and the efforts to qualify personal able to use these techniques to improve equipments life extension.
- Non Destructive Testing and how to qualify personal to work with these techniques.
- Failure analyses and corrosive phenomena and how to prevent them.
- Electromagnetic techniques and its new development on failure prevention.
- Acoustic emission and news trends on failure prevention.
- Welding technology applied to new materials.
- Damage inspection in real systems.
Tentative List Invited Speakers:
João Conte, Associação Brasileira de Ensaios Não Destrutivos e Inspeção (Abendi)
Leonardo Uller, Surplusbr
Dave Russel, Russell NDE Systems Inc.
Linilson Padovesi, Universidade de São Paulo, Laboratório de Dinâmica da Escola Politécnica (Ladin)
Jonhson Delibero Angelo, Universidade Federal do ABC, Brasil
André Fenili, Universidade Federal do ABC, Brasil
José Rubens Maiorino, Universidade Federal do ABC, Brasil
Karl Peter Burr, Universidade Federal do ABC, Brasil
Juan Pablo Julca Avila, Universidade Federal do ABC, Brasil