Instructions to authors
1) All abstracts must be written in English and submitted online according to the model and instructions available in the link Abstract_Model.doc.
2) The abstracts will be evaluated according to technical, scientific and innovation content and by the quality of the presentation, being selected to oral contribution, poster contribution or rejected. The author's preference (oral or poster) must be indicated in the submission process.
3) Plenary talks, Invited talks and Oral contributions must be presented in English.
4) Posters must be edited in English (typical size of 90 x 120 cm).
5) The best posters of each Symposium presented by undergraduate students and graduate students will be rewarded by the B-MRS Committee. The abstract quality, scientific contribution, poster quality and presentation will be considered as part of the award criteria.
6) The book of abstracts of the "XII Brazil-MRS meeting", containing the contributions effectively presented during the meeting, will be available for download from the meeting web page (free of charge), or obtained via CD at the cost of R$10.00.
7) The organizers of the Symposia should be consulted about the possibility of submission and publication of full texts in indexed journals.
Plenary talks, Invited talks and Oral contributions must be presented in English.