16th International Conference on Molecule-based Magnets (ICMM2018).
01-set - 05-set
The deadline for abstract submission to the 16th International Conference on Molecule-Based Magnets (ICMM2018) is closing in a few days (March 15th 2018).
We are pleased to announce that a Special Issue of the Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials (JMMM), from Elsevier, will be published with contributions from the ICMM2018. Further information concerning submissions will be released on the ICMM2018 website.
The Organizing committee and International Advisory Board are pleased to invite you to the “16th International Conference on Molecule-based Magnets” – ICMM2018, which will be held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, from September 01-05, 2018.
This traditional biennial conference is currently the main international forum for the discussion of promising and ground-breaking developments in the interdisciplinary area of Molecular Magnetism, integrating chemists, physicists and materials scientists from junior to senior levels. This is therefore the first time that ICMM is hosted in the Southern hemisphere and we are honored to invite you all to share and celebrate the new exciting scientific contributions developed by research groups worldwide.
Online registration and abstract submission are open.
• Molecule-based Magnets
• Molecular Nanomagnets
• Switchable Magnetic Materials
• Multifunctional Magnetic Materials
• Magnetic Metal Organic Frameworks
• Molecular Approach to Magnetic Nanostructures
• Electronic structure, Modeling and Theory
• Spectroscopic and Advanced Experimental Methods
• Molecular Spintronics and Interface Magnetic Effects
• Spins for Quantum Information
• Magnetochiral and Frustrated Systems
• Biomagnetic Phenomena
• Magnetic Nanoparticles and Applications
• Magneto-optic and MagnetocaloricNanomaterials