- Este event já passou.
AutoOrg 2016. 5 th Meeting on self-assembly structures in solutions and at interfaces.
2 de novembro de 2016 - 4 de novembro de 2016
This will be the 5th edition of this meeting that aims to gather researchers from different areas with general interest in Colloids and Interfaces. AutoOrg 2016 will be held at Hotel Torres da Cachoeira, at the Cachoeira do Bom Jesus beach in beautiful Florinópolis, from Nov 2nd to 4th.
The deadline for abstract submission was EXTENDED to September 20th and the template can be found in the homepage of the Meeting(www.autoorg.org). The prof, Laudemir Varanda from Chemistry Institute of São Carlos – USP, is organizing a collective aid project for researchers from São Paulo, which will be submitted to Fapesp. Candidates are researchers who do not have Complementary Benefit in your present FAPESP projects. The applicant must send the abstract to the e-mail (email@example.com) with subject: “ABSTRACT – FAPESP” as soon as possible, respecting the EVENT DEADLINE.
Guests with relevant highlight in their fields already confirm the presence:
Plenary Speakers (confirmed):
- Luis Liz-Marzan – CIC biomaGUNE, Spain –more
- Jairton Dupont – University of Nottingham, United Kingdom/Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil –more
- Luis García Río – University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain –more
- Rosangela Itri – University of São Paulo, Brazil – more
Invited Speakers (confirmed):
- Liane Rossi – more
- Wendel Andrade Alves, Federal University of ABC, Brazil – more
- Andre Farias de Moura – Federal University of São Carlos, Brazil –more
- Meital Reches – The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel –more
As a satellite event to AutoOrg 2016, a session is being organized to honor the scientific achievements of Prof. Faruk Nome. This session in being organized by Profs. Frank Quina, Rene Nome and Maria da Graça Nascimento. This session is open for participation of all of those who are interested.
Confirmed speakers (satellite event):
– Ademir Neves (UFSC)
– Adley Rubira (UEM)
– Vanderlei Machado (UFSC)
– Elisane Longhinotti (UFC)
– Tiago Brandão (UFMG)
– Bruno Souza (UFSC)
– Elisa Orth (UFPR)
Please, visit our website (www.autoorg.org) for more information, registration and abstract submission.