Benefits for B-MRS Members
As a way to thank you for your support, we have some advantageous proposals to offer you:
- Discounts, exemptions and financial assistance for participation in partner events (E-MRS, IUMRS and others). Example: Fee waiver for students in the E-MRS 2017 Spring Meeting. Know more.
- Possibility to apply for SBPMat prizes. Example: “Young Researcher Award” for postdocs. Know more.
- Your paper published in certain IOP journals can be highlighted in an online collection designated for SBPMat members. Know more.
- Inclusion in the SBPMat mailing list. Receive the most important information first hand via e-mail.
- Your name on the membership list of the members´area at the SBPMat website.
Why become a member or renew the annuity
If you work with research, development and innovation in subjects related to Materials Science and Technology, you are already part of our community. We are a wide and diverse community, made up of students and professionals, not only from the area of Materials Science and Engineering, but also Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Medicine, Engineering and other areas.
It is likely you have already read scientific material or an interview from the SBPMat/B-MRS Bulletin. Or perhaps liked or shared an article posted on our Facebook or Twitter, or maybe downloaded presentations from our Slideshare or made use of an opportunity or event posted on our Linkedin site. You have probably attended our annual event, the SBPMat/B-MRS Meeting, and met colleagues from around the world, gained knowledge on cutting edge issues, able to discuss your research work with your peers. Maybe your research work or professional background has been chosen for disclosure in our newsletter, or the undertaking you wanted to disseminate was widely disseminated through our channels. You may have heard about our program University Chapters. And if you do not identify with any of the remarks above, we invite you to visit our website sbpmat.org.br and find out about our initiatives!
We count on your support, through the membership annuity, so we can continue these and new projects, therefore accomplish the main objectives of our scientific society: to bring together the national Materials research community and promote its integration with the International community; promote interaction among its members; extensively disseminate research by the community, both among peers as well as in society at large; disseminate knowledge and information of interest to the community.
To become a member or renew your annuity, contact us at email@example.com.
Payment of the due annuities of previous years is not required to pay the annuity of the present year.