All prospective authors are invited to submit abstracts on-line until April 17th.
- Please refer to the following guidelines for your accurate abstract submission.
- You are required to submit abstract via Online Submission System directly.
- Please register as a new user first, then you can login into the Online Submission System.
- Before the submission, please select your preferred type of presentation (Oral/Poster).
- The accepted presentation and type will be notified after review process accordingly.
The payment of the registration fee can be made at any time up to the event date, according to the rates specified in our website.
- Abstracts must be written in English and submitted electronically. Each author can present and submit only 2 abstracts. There is no limit for the number of abstracts in co-authorship.
- Abstracts must contain only the text with the title, authors, affiliations, acknowledgments and references (maximum of 3) filled out directly on the site, using also resources of copy-paste. The abstract, acknowledgements and references will be submitted jointly and must contain a maximum of 2000 characters, including spaces. Do not leave blank lines between the abstract, acknowledgments and references. A processed abstract example for the abstract is shown at the end of this page. After submission, please check if the pdf file created by the system follows the suggested format, otherwise your abstract may be invalidated.
- All abstracts will be evaluated considering its technical-scientific characteristics, innovating aspects and the quality of the text. The abstracts will be either accepted for oral contribution, poster contribution or rejected. The preference of the author by the type of presentation (oral or poster) should be informed at the time of electronic submission of the abstract. However, the final decision will be made by the evaluation committee.
- The accepted abstracts will be allocated in the XXI B-MRS Program in their respective symposia or in poster sessions. Once the final program is available, the authors will have a deadline to report any changes in schedules of presentations. After this period and during the event, NO change in presentation schedule will be allowed.
- If the author is a student and wants to apply for the Student Award for best contributed work, an extended abstract of up to 3 pages in A4 format MUST be submitted in addition to the conference abstract, and edited according to the instructions of the attached template. The extended abstract should include title, authors, affiliation and text containing: abstract, introduction, experimental procedure, results and discussion, conclusions, acknowledgments and references, figures and / or tables with captions. The upload of this extended abstract must be done in PDF format, upon receipt of the acceptance of work.
The award will be granted at the closing ceremony only to those students present in the room
Only those students who wish to apply for this award shall send the extended abstract
Deadline for sending extended abstract:
- Plenary lectures, invited lectures and oral contributions must be presented in English.
- The posters must be presented in English (typical sizes of 90 x 120 cm).
- The abstracts of the XXI B-MRS meeting containing all the contributions made during the event will be available only in digital form and can be obtained freely through download from the event page.
Oral: 12+3 minutes
Invited Lecture: 25+5 minutes
Poster: 60 minutes
After submitting your abstract, please check if the PDF that is automatically generated by the system follows the format below