Symposium: Anti-fouling Materials and Coatings
Scope of the Symposium:
The aim of this Symposium is to present and discuss recent research results of antifouling corrosion resistant coatings used in oil and gas industry. It is an opportunity to exchange of experiments, techniques and to present novel ideas and future directions for this materials.
Abstracts will be solicited in (but not limited to) the following areas:
- Anti-fouling Coatings and Materials
- Nanomaterials with anti-fouling properties
- Functional films and surfaces
- Smart and nano coatings
- Polymer coatings
- Advances in coating process techniques
- Coatings Qualifying
Tentative list of invited speakers:
- Maria de Fátima Brito Sousa - UNICAMP/IQM - Brazil.
- Thibaut V. J. Charpentier - University of Leeds - United Kingdom.
- Robert S. Lauer - National Oilwell Varco, Tuboscope – United States of America.
- Mohammad Mohsen Vazirian - University of Leeds - United Kingdom.
- Lucas Muraro Sassi - Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ) - Brazil .
- Felipe Batista Alvim - PETROBRAS/CENPES - Brazil.
- Ahmet Hikmet Ucisik - Atilim University (ATILIM) - Turkey.
- Hugo Francisco Lisboa Santos - PETROBRAS/CENPES - Brazil.
Mônica de Oliveira Penna
Alexander Hiroshi Kasama
Dulce Maria Araujo Melo
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte
Felipe Batista Alvim
Luiz Claudio de Marco Meniconi